Louis S. Binder, O.D.
- Therapeutic Optometrist : Southern College of Optometry, Memphis,TN
- Native Houstonian
- Family and Contact Lens examinations
- Evaluation and Management of:
- Dry Eye
- Specializing in Evaluation and Care of LASIK Patients
- Treatment and Management of ocular disease, injuries, and infections.
- Diabetic Eye Care
Honors and Recognition’s:
- First optometrist to be certified as a LASIK surgical assistant in Texas allowing him to actively participate in all aspects of patient care through their entire Laser vision experience.
- FDA Sub Investigator for the approval of new technologies in the eye care field.
- FDA Sub Investigator and Study Coordinator for new dry eye therapies.
- Speaker at the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
- Served as a Senior National Board Examiner in the clinical competency of fellow optometrists
- Member of The International Society of Refractive Surgery
Dr. Binder’s experience in the refractive industry helps round out Eye Excellence’s delivery of personalized patient care. He takes an active role in maintaining and constantly enhancing our patient care.
His Family, Teaching sailing, Cycling,Volunteering at the George Observatory.